Monday, July 2, 2007

My Solo Art Show!!!


This is a photo of my solo art show at the Tierrasanta Library in San Diego, CA. If you are in the area and have seen my work on the 'net, then you must see it in person. They are all my larger works that are more difficult to photograph and look much better in real life than on the internet.

The address is:

4985 La Cuenta Dr
San Diego, CA

Their hours are: MW 12:30 to 8
TTH 9:30 to 5:30
F 12:30 to 5:30
S 9:30 to 2:30

On some days, you might have to ask staff to open the door to view the artwork. On other days, there are meetings in that room, but you may be able to peek into the room or pop into the meeting as they are always open to the public. You can also view it during their booksale from July 7-10th.

See ya tomorrow with my daily artwork!

No comments: